WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
DUE FOR COMPLETION END OF FEB 2019
Great Barford Parish Council shared Southall Butchers's post.
Saturday February 16th, 2019
The Farm is doing another lambing event. Please share, all are welcome 👍CHARITY LAMBING OPEN DAY
SATURDAY 16TH MARCH 2019
10am till 3pm
In aid of
St. John’s Hospice, Moggerhanger, Bedfordshire.
• Join us for the Rare opportunity to witness lambs being born
• Bottle feeding of Orphan / Pet Lambs
• Cuddle Corner
• Photo booth
• Farm tours – All questions answered
• Tea, Coffee, Bacon / Sausage Rolls and Homemade Cakes available
• Farm Butchery open – Home Reared Produce available to purchase.
Requested Minimum Entry Fee of £5 per.Family
( All proceeds donated directly to Sue Ryder )
F. SOUTHALL AND SON
(Limited parking available on site, so if possible, please park considerately in the village and walk up to the farm)
Theresa 07808 490491 or Matthew 07710 609750 ... See MoreSee Less